Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Moley - Day 6

11:58AM - HOLEY MOLEY! Looks like Randy White, Part 2!
It appears Conservative candidate Rondo Thomas (Ajax-Pickering) was caught on video speaking to a group of supporters against same-sex marriage, and saying some pretty funky things.

It is short, and it is sweet. So this is why Stephen Harper is not letting his candidates talk, huh.

http://www.trailervision.com/trailer.php?id=166

8:18AM - Well the debate last night freaked me out, and I do not scare easily - heck, I have Jane Taber on my tail, and I still sleep soundly.

The image that haunted me in my dreams was Stephen Harper, with that plastered-on perma-grin, sweetly saying to Canadians that he 'shares their values'. All I could think of was a wolf, hiding in sheep's clothing, smiling sweetly at the rest of the flock, a little bit of drool falling onto his fleece.

Has no one read his 1997 speech? Have we forgotton what this man has said about his country? Yikes. http://www.cbc.ca/canadavotes/leadersparties/harper_speech.html

Sorry about that - sometimes even a mole has to vent.

7:15AM - Best moment of yesterday. Mr. Philpot and Mr. Lester trashing the federal government in their new book, then having to admit that it was partially funded by Canadian Heritage! That's awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Website Counter