Saturday, January 07, 2006

Moley - Day 3

January 7th, 2005

2:00PM - Word flying around the office here is that Harper is saying his tax increase and GST cut favours poor Canadians. Word flying around the Conservative war room is that they are trying desperately to hide the fact that the CPC plan will put hundreds of thousands of Canadians back on the tax roll (by lowering the threshold - like I know what that means).

I can't wait to hear Harper tell low-income Canadians that they are goin back on the tax rolls! They are gonna be pumped!

P.S. I think I might have been spun on this one - and it is starting to make me worry that people know I am the mole. Crap. Gotta leave town - crap. Debates. Gotta lie low for a bit.

7:15AM – My first HOLEY MOLEY (means big mole moment): Big juicy gossip out of the Liberal camp. They found out from Conservamole that the Conservative ‘tax plan’ includes a $4B personal income tax increase to pay for their GST cut. Most of the increase falls on low-income peeps. I look forward to seeing Monte and Jason try and squirm their way out of this one.

Nice work Conservamole (though I am slightly jealous, and a little angry for missing this doozy).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Website Counter